Heat Recovery Plants
Ascentec GmbH basically deals with the planning, design and the construction of thermo technical plants of all kinds.
Hereby the tasks of Ascentec’s are not limited on the classical business of directly fired oil heat carrier plants only, but comprises increasingly engineering services for power-heat- coupling plants, gas turbine applications, solid combustion (biomass, coal) and the construction of special plants.
We construct and produce:
Indirectly heated heat carrier oil heater for mineral and synthetic heat carrier for flue gas temperatures up to 1.200⁰C as a standard solution, higher temperatures on request:
- Single-pass waste-heat boiler for hot water and heat carrier oil plants with huge quantities of exhaust air quantities and limited flue gas sided loss of pressure
- Double-pass waste-heat boiler for hot water and heat carrier oil plants for good cleaning possibility during cleaning intensive exhaust gases
- Triple-pass in waste-heat boiler for hot water and heat carrier oil plants for best efficiency with moderate or low load of exhaust gases
- Special shapes, such as combinations of directly heated and exhaust gas boilers
- Waste-heat boiler according to bio mass heating, wood chips heating with special cleaning possibilities during running operation
- Waste-heat boiler for steam systems incl. safety plants and control